Monday, October 26, 2009

This Poem Will Change Your Life

This Poem Will Change Your Life

I want to dedicate this little poem to those youngsters who want to do something in life but having obstacles in achieving their goal. Only we and our God know ourselves better. So continue trying to achieve your goals. Believe in yourself. Be good and Do good. And let the God decide the rest.

I believe I can fly,
I believe I can touch the sky.

Doesn't matter how worst the circumstances are,
Doesn't matter if in opposition, most of the people are.
I believe I can fly.

This life is full of ups and downs,
Doesn't matter if life has pushed me down.
I believe I can fly.

I won't quit even if I am the hardest hit,
I won't quit even if I am down a bit.

I know I am bit unlucky,
But I know I have the power to change my luck.

I know success is very near,
Soon everyone will call me dear.
B'coz I believe I can fly.

I know failure is the way towards success,
I know everyone will soon love my success.
I know perseverance is the real strength,
I know God will give me this super strength.

When I have the strong determination,
Then there is nothing to fear.
When I know I can do it,
Then it doesn't matter if people think I can't.

I know soon I will be at the top,
I know soon you will accept me as the topper.
I know there will be bright sunny day after this dark night,
I know I can't be stopped even if I have become blind in this dark night.
B'coz I believe I can fly,
I believe I can touch the sky.

- Rocky Saggoo

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautiful And Romantic Places 2010

Template By Nano Yulianto