Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One man's personal opinion and philosophy on womens handbags

One man’s personal opinion and philosophy on womens handbags

The other night as we were getting ready to leave and go out to dinner I asked my husband if he liked and what he thought of my new hand bag and did I look nice with it. He paused for a minute and with quite the most serious look on his face he replied: women have outdone each other when it comes to handbags. You have not only managed to organize this fashion article but you also figured out a way to build a whole industry surrounding an article that is needed and as basic and simple as a pouch to carry your incidentals in. It seems to have become very important to all females.

For reasons that amazed him, and that he admires and more to the point he said: you have created for yourselves a nice little problem. The way I see it he said is that the hand bag as an accessory is one thing, but the need for more than one to go along with your entire wardrobe is beyond me. They need to be versatile and yet compliment you. This is the reason why given the opportunity of BUYING and I do emphasize Buying the way only a woman can , this exercise is capable of evolving into a euphoria of shopping and I mean it sincerely when I say that this is where you can create for yourselves a lovely problem. He went on to explain that for most women this is not considered a luxury but simply a must. Because the purchase of these elegant articles needs a lot of refection and consideration, a lot of energy is put into it since they need to match either your shoes or outfit. Then we have the coordination factor ... such as the size ,the color, the functionality, the versatility and not to mention its look...

These points as mentioned and more are just a few factors that women analyze with every purchase of this item. The individual bonds with every new handbag or at least he said; his wife does. He then asked If I thought that women will ever stop to consider if having so many handbags is really essential and if all the effort and energy put into this is really worth it.

Without a doubt he has in fact begun to understand a woman’s need for “handbags and more handbags”. He then looked at me and my handbag and finally answering my question with and I quote “Honey both you and your new friend is beautiful”.

The next time you go shopping and bring home your new handbag or purse ask your significant other for his opinion then sit back and watch his reaction. At times it can be in actuality very amusing
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautiful And Romantic Places 2010

Template By Nano Yulianto