Friday, April 24, 2009

Letters Of Love

fill the blanks in love letters that are so romantic and perfect. Simply put down your own name and your lover's name in it. Your beautiful love letter ready in a few minutes easily.


sunset
Dear _____,
My _________, all day long I look forward to the time we'll spend together in the evening. I want to share each and every sunset with you. In fact, I want us to watch the sunset tonight.
I can imagine it already: when the sun sinks low and the darkness spills across the land like a ______, you'll hold my hand and your touch _______ me with a _______ warmth and light. The magneta horizon is sure to be _________, but it's beauty will pale compared to what we _________.
You're a ______ in the ___________, a chalice of ________ in the desert, a spoonful of _____ to one who's starved for your sweetness. And I thank you for the many _____ you unselfishly offer me each day.
Tonight, as we watch the sun sink into the void, I intend to love you until you know just how much I ____ you.

Love,
________

You Have Changed My Life ..
Dear _______,

It is not very long since I have known you, but you have changed me and my life after peeping into it. I have given you the best position in my heart and my life. Though it has not been long but still we have been so close to each other in just a short span of time. I hope to have a very loving and long life with you.

I hope you feel the same for me. I here by commit all my love and life to you. I love and adore you. I long to hold you in my arms, kiss your hand and hug you. You are every thing for me.

I promise to bring you stars you dreamt of and would strive to bring you all happiness of life. Your sweet talks and your lovely smile has added the spice in my life which has been tasteless all the while.I feel so warm and affectionate in your arms and feel as if my life begins and ends with you. When you are not around, I just feel I should keep reading your lovely emails again and again and I never feel moving away from the chat. Have you ever marked how long our chats continue. None of us has actually done that and it does continue for hours between us.

I feel more happy the closer I am to you. For me love is life and love is you. I love to talk to you on phone and my talks never end. There is always a new topic to share with you. I can indeed share every minute and every silly incidence of my life with you. I have wowed you from the very day I met you. Your entry in my life was out of the blue, but yes, it has brought several new things. Now I can see the rainbow in my life and feel the beauty of everything around me. Life had indeed become barren prior to meeting you and as if you brought oasis to my life.

I used to feel strange how people can sing love songs, and write love stories, but after meeting you I feel even I can do that. You have favored me with that lovely environment that I hear music in the background. Today I can understand the deep meanings of the love notes printed and published in the magazines and on the net. The deeper you dive in the better you understand the beauty of love.

Thanks for love and life.
Your sweetheart,
______

You Complete Me
Dear ______,
I love you.
I love every little thing about you.
I love your sweet smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice.
I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side.
I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart.
I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you.
I love each and every moment I share with you.
Love Always,
_______
Forever Yours - My Love
Dear ___________,
If I could I'd give you a million __________, if I could I'd give you the brightest _________ in the _________. You're everything to me and when life gets _______ when the _________ get ________, you come along and nothing other than _________ you seems important. The grand facade fades into _________ to be replaced by the _________ of your _______. There's nothing that I look forward to more than spending a _________ evening with you. _________, ________ and _______ you makes me _________. Just lying beside you and feeling your _________ _________ against my ________soothes all of my __________. Tonight, I want to shut out the rest of the world and ________ you__________. Please tell me you'll__________ me _________.
Love,
___________
Cyber Romance
Dear _____,
Though we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something _______ about you; you touched my heart and wouldn't let go. Our relationship has given me a lot of _________, and now I feel __________. You entered my __________ and magically erased all of my _________ with your _______ and _______way. Now I look forward to each _________ and feel so much _________ about __________. I'm so _______ that we're able to share our _______ and ________ with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me as if our _______ was a melding of _________. The thought of you fills me with _________ , and I can't wait to ______ you each ________.
Love,
________
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautiful And Romantic Places 2010

Template By Nano Yulianto